Ability to work in a small setup and have a high-level business orientation, ensuring current/future plans of the Fund are always at the center of the function
– Strong hands-on experience in Talent Acquisition and building the hiring strategies for employees across levels and have run/closed critical roles for his/her firm
– Good hold on performance management, employee engagement and benchmarking exercises.
– High level of stakeholder management as the role requires collaborating with the Promotors, internal teams for TA and HR Operations and giving strategic inputs to the senior stakeholders.
– Driving the interventions with respect to the other HR functions including Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management and HR Analytics.
– An individual with high levels of Business acumen, strategic thinking, and execution
– Experience in Financial Services will be helpful, but not a must
If you fit the above criteria and would like to explore, you can send your resume.
Due to a heavy inflow of applications, we would be able to connect with only shortlisted candidates. We appreciate your understanding.