What information do we collect?
GACS collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletters, respond to a survey, fill out a form or become a member. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Please note the registration is subject to an approval by the committee members. In case of rejection, the payment will be credited back in 14 working days, from the date of approval for refund.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information GACS collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
GACS implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
GACS does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. GACS may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
GACS compliances with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this website and its contents, GLOBAL ASSOCIATION FOR CORPORATE SERVICES (GACS) assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. All information and features described herein are subject to change without notice. This website may contain links to third-party websites. GACS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. This website is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by GACS.