Job description for Field Sales Officer at EyezSmart:
As a part of this exclusive verticle, you will be responsible to generate leads and meet clients,
understand their home automation and surveillance requirements, and fulfil with our range of
offerings. You will receive direct mentorship and orientation from industry experts.
• Make cold calls in Corporate offices, premises, Warehouses, Hospitals, upcoming complexes, Malls, Parking Lots,
public places, RWAs, Societies, toll plazas, buildings to generate needs or explore the requirements for the offered solutions/ AMCs etc.
• Find the pain areas and Present solutions, follow-up, and close sales to generate revenue from the assigned territory.
• Coordinate with the stock-keeping and installation team to fulfil the requirements within the agreed SLAs.
• Collect payment and issue receipt to customers as per the SOP.
• Focus on overachieving targets and earning rewards and incentives as and when they are announced.
• Create Sales pipeline for each product segment and have clear focus on achieving set numbers’ sale and revenue targets – For Smart Home-security, Institutional, Corporate and Electronics product segment sales
• Create daily visit-plans and post-visit reports, daily sales plans, other MIS and discuss with the reporting in-charge on regular basis
• Be aligned with the organizations’ goals and be part of the organization in launching the new product segments and/ or chalking out plans to increase the market share.
• Must be comfortable with field sales approach with a two-wheeler and its’ license.
• Must have good exposure in report making, PowerPoint presentation and query handling.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Any UG/ PG degree.
• Good hands-on experience in sales in B2C environment is required.
• Must have achieved laurels in the past in the domain.
• Good competency level in the use of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong selling skills
• “Hand on” approach to related tasks
• Result orientated and confident
• Ability to take a proactive approach to
overcome challenges and achieve results
• Commercial and financial acumen